Congratulations!!! You have just made one of the most important decisions of your life. Whether you’re new to yoga our just our studio we are happy that you have decided to put your health first. What we offer here is not available anywhere else. We offer a long, happy, healthy life for as long as you’d like.
Don’t worry is you feel sick, tired, old or inflexible that means you came to the right place. Our only expectation is that you enter to room and attempt the postures. This is a safe space with no judgment; this is your “Me Time”. You may feel nervous but that is perfectly normal just be patient we were all beginners and the more you come in and try, I guarantee over time you will improve and in the process your life will also drastically change. Yoga makes you “life proof” and once you develop a regular practice you will learn how to handle stress and strain. No one will be able to take peace away from you.
- Arrive 15-30 mins early. There is a registration form.
- Hydrate. Hydration starts hours before your first class so drink lots of water throughout the day. This will also help you to assimilate to the heat.
- Avoid Eating at least 3 hours prior to class.
- Dress Light. Please wear light, tighter fitting exercise gear. Avoid heavy, baggy clothing.
- Bring a change of clothes. You will sweat more than you expect. You can also shower in our studio after class if you need to.
- Bring an Open Mind. Be open to this new, amazing experience. Listen to your instructor and just breathe. Be positive and trust that you will make it through. This is your rebirth so it may hurt a little
- Bring a yoga mat and a towel
- Come Back ASAP. The most important thing is to go to class many times after your first class. The first class you go through a detox. The second class is equal to about 3 classes this is where your body starts to get the benefits of the yoga. Take the challenge to do as many classes as possible in the first month, but most importantly the first 2 weeks. This is the only way you will see and feel how good this is for you. Your internal organs will all start functioning more effectively so you will not only look better but feel renewed.
So Again Welcome Home!! From our beautiful state of the art facilities to our caring teachers and amazing students ASH will feel familiar and warm. We are always happy to see you. Namaste.